19 Dec Chamomilla
Chamomilla is derived from the flowering German chamomile plant. The plant is crushed, and its juices are mixed with equal parts of alcohol.
In Homoeopathy, Chamomilla is usually prescribed for people who are sensitive to pain, irritable, impatient, sweat easily and rigid. Chamomilla is also given to children who have severe temper tantrums.
Like nearly all Homoeopathic formulas, Chamomilla was developed as a remedy by observing the reactions of healthy people to undiluted doses.
The changes induced by Chamomilla were then recorded. When a Homoeopath has a patient with symptoms similar to the recorded symptoms, the Homoeopath then prescribes it in an extremely dilute form. In the diluted form, Chamomilla can eliminate the symptoms that it creates when it is at full strength.
This Homoeopathic Remedy May Aid…
- toothaches aggravated by cold air and warm food
- painful menstrual periods with severe cramping and a feeling of anger or restlessness
- extremely painful earaches
- teething pain, especially if the child is irritable
- difficulty getting to sleep.
Professional advice is required for each particular ailment and for dosages.