17 Dec Neroli
Neroli Essential Oil
Botanical Name – (Citrus aurantium)
Part of plant used – flowers
Neroli oil is extracted from the flowers of the bitter orange tree, the aroma is delicate and soft. Highly sort after, neroli is quite expensive to purchase and is often premixed in a carrier oil for use.
- to have more belief in yourself
- more confidence
- to feel euphoric and positive
- Panic attacks – massage
- Anxiety, shock, depression, stress – massage
- Skin – dry, sensitive, scars, stretch marks – massage
- Insomnia, sleeplessness – vaporizer, bath, massage
- Do not take internally.