17 Dec Rosewood
Rosewood Essential Oil
Botanical Name – (Aniba roseadora)
Part of plant used – wood
Rosewood has a warm, rich, rosy tone. It’s lively and spicy scent helps to bring resolution and clarity. It has a calming effect as can often be used during times of stress. It is anti-bacterial and stabilising. Rosewood is a middle tone.
- to look after yourself
- to add something positive to other people’s lives
- to be more connected with your feelings.
- Relief from muscular aches and pains – massage, compress, bath
- Temporary relief form headaches – massage, bath, vapouriser
- Stress, tension and mild anxiety – vapouriser, bath, massage
- Lethargy – massage, bath
- Long distance travelling – direct application, massage
- Jet lag – inhalation
- Aftershave – blend in a carrier oil or lotion
- Do not take internally.
- Adults only.