17 Dec Sandalwood
Sandalwood Essential Oil
Botanical Name – (Santalum album)
Part of plant used – wood
Sandalwood has a soft, stirring scent which brings clarity and purpose. The aroma has great appeal with both men and women alike and is a base note, lasting for a long time. This oil relieves stress and can be used in a vaporizer, bath, massage formula or in a moisturizing cream.
- to be courage in changing times
- to bring you purpose and strength
- to bring happiness
- to sooth nervous tension
- to awaken sensuality
- Stress, tension and mild anxiety – vaporizer, bath, massage
- Urinary tract infections – bath, massage – lower abdomen
- Vaginal dryness – apply topically
- Dry coughs – inhalation
- Chronic bronchitis – inhalation
- Dry skin and razor rash – inhalation
- Aphrodisiac – bath, massage, vaporization
- Do not take internally.
- If cystitis continues for more than 48 hours or if you have blood in your urine – see a doctor immediately.