17 Dec Juniper
Juniper Essential Oil
Botanical Name – (Juniperus communis)
Part of plant used – berries
Juniper oil has a detoxifying affect on the body. It has a clear, spicy wood aroma often used as an aftershave. It eliminates fluids and toxic waste from the body and can be invigorating as well.
- as a release from past experiences
- ridding the mind from negative and unwanted emotions
- Temporary relief from rheumatism and arthritis – massage, warm compress
- Fluid retention and PMS – massage, compress
- Gout – compress
- Urinary infections – massage, compress
- Do not take internally.
- Do not use if pregnant.
- Not to be used if you have liver or kidney problems.